December Journal Prompts are here!
Congratulations to everyone who participated in our 30 days of gratitude challenge in November. We had a blast, and hope you found opportunities to share gratitude.
Let’s continue the gratitude momentum in December! Here are 31 journal prompts for December to get you going.
- What was the best part of your day?
- What was the worst part of your day? How did you react?
- What are you grateful for today?
- Who did you help today? How did you help them?
- What song gets you into the Christmas Spirit?
- What moment made you laugh today?
- What challenged you today?
- What Christmas movie is your favorite?
- What was one thing that made you happy today?
- Who helped you today?
- What compliment did you give today?
- What did you learn today?
- Secretly serve someone today, then write about it!
- How do you spread Christmas cheer?
- Fill in the blank: Christmas is _________
- What action did you take today that brought you joy?
- What does “Home for the Holidays” look like to you?
- What Christmas treat do you love?
- What Christmas tradition do you love?
- What Christmas decoration do you love?
- What Christmas memory do you love?
- What Christmas flavor do you love?
- What Christmas smell do you love?
- What Christmas moment from this year do you love?
- Write about Christmas
- What did you do that was out of the ordinary today?
- What do you hope to accomplish in 2017?
- Where do you plan to visit in 2017?
- Wo do you want to see in 2017?
- What do you want to learn in 2017?
- Write the one thing you’re most proud of in 2016! What final thoughts do you have for 2016?